Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
That's the one in my FJ. (or was anyway, before the new Kenwood DDX-512 :) I thought that was the FJammer? Is that incorrect?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I wanted this to get this installed, where would my best choice be, a Toyota Dealer, Best Buy, Local Shop?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
If you plan on keeping the FJammer, buy the factory kit and install it yourself. There's many people here that have the factory satellite radio kit.

Plenty of help if you get stuck, factory instructions provided by the dealer you purchase it through (I suggest one of the parts vendors on here), etc.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Local shop is better IMO!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you plan on keeping the FJammer, buy the factory kit and install it yourself. There's many people here that have the factory satellite radio kit.

Plenty of help if you get stuck, factory instructions provided by the dealer you purchase it through (I suggest one of the parts vendors on here), etc.
Well, I'm bad with tools. But hell, I'll give it a try.

Anyone know where I can get a Sirius Kit for the FJ Jammer?

·
Registered
320 Posts
I took my stereo out, and put the ipod integration kit into it. Take radio out and put it all together takes less than 30 minutes. Your biggest issue would be running the sat antenna somewhere.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts