Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the info I got from my dealer. This is a list of what Toyota is building, and what the installed options are going to be. It was current as of 1/31/06, so it may have changed a little bit, but the numbers are going to be pretty close. The sheet does say "Price and availability subject to change."

Model: 4702 4x2 V6 A/T. 15% of total production
FE AL CQ DL 10% MSRP $25,145
FE AL CQ GY 30% MSRP $25,455
FE CQ UR GY RB 60% MSRP $27,600

Model 4703 4x4 V6 M/T 5% of total production
FE AL CQ DL GY 25% MSRP $26,975
FE CQ UP GY RB 75% MSRP $28,480

Model 4704 4x4 V6 A/T. 80% of total production
FS AL CQ DL 10% MSRP $26,735
FE AL CQ DL GY 30% MSRP $27,385
FE CQ UR GY RB 60 MSRP $29,360

These prices include destination charge.

For current prices and explanations of what each of those codes means, click here, pick out your model, and then click through until you get to the step where you price with options. That'll tell you what each option package contains.

The bottom line is: Don't pay more than what you see listed here, unless you decide to add more accesories.

·
Premium Member
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DominicG said:
only 5% are m/t's? i would have thought that would be switched around with the 4x2
According to the paperwork I have, that's accurate. This is straight from Toyota.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm glad I was able to pick-up my 6MT today!!! I hope all you that are waiting for yours get yours as well!

·
fka JimmyHoops
2,839 Posts
JLam said:
Here's the info I got from my dealer. This is a list of what Toyota is building, and what the installed options are going to be. It was current as of 1/31/06, so it may have changed a little bit, but the numbers are going to be pretty close. The sheet does say "Price and availability subject to change."

Model: 4702 4x2 V6 A/T. 15% of total production
FE AL CQ DL 10% MSRP $25,145
FE AL CQ GY 30% MSRP $25,455
FE CQ UR GY RB 60% MSRP $27,600

Model 4703 4x4 V6 M/T 5% of total production
FE AL CQ DL GY 25% MSRP $26,975
FE CQ UP GY RB 75% MSRP $28,480

Model 4704 4x4 V6 A/T. 80% of total production
FS AL CQ DL 10% MSRP $26,735
FE AL CQ DL GY 30% MSRP $27,385
FE CQ UR GY RB 60 MSRP $29,360

These prices include destination charge.

For current prices and explanations of what each of those codes means, click here, pick out your model, and then click through until you get to the step where you price with options. That'll tell you what each option package contains.

The bottom line is: Don't pay more than what you see listed here, unless you decide to add more accesories.
WOW! I did not know that the 6M/T was so rare. Super stoked that I was able to find one. It'll be here on 4/20. God has a sense of humor! Looks like it is bound to be a collectors item! Cha-Ching!!!

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
These mixes seem to be from a current Getsudo (build cycle), previous build patterns could have been different and these model mixes vary by geographic region

·
Registered
38 Posts
i don't know, there are quite a few MT's in the DC area. There were 3 on a lot in Tyson's this week, and several in other VA dealers.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Any idea where to find pricing on port options? Intellichoice has the prices for the option packages, but nothing on the port options. Or is port option pricing purely up to the dealer?

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
For all option info, Percy posted a thread a couple of weeks ago: it's called something like: Pricing for Newbies, Info here"

Sandi

·
Registered
1,233 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Re: This thread: FJ Cruiser Build info and MSRP for each build. Thanks Sandi K!

Thanks Sandi K! I did a search on "port options" but this thread didn't come up. This is just what I was looking for!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts