Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about lifting my 2wd 2-3inches What would be the most bang for the buck and any thoughts. I do no go off road just want the the good looks

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
At least your honest. :)

Go with a spacer lift. Cheap and makes the vehicle look good. You can then put your money in more Show stuff, bling, or stereo or what ever makes your Fj look good for the street.

Good Luck

·
Registered
1,399 Posts

Im kidding Im kidding.....

Definitely go with a spacer lift. A spacer lift will do everything you don't need it not to do.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
- ReadyLIFT.com I put one on my 4x4 rig and yes I do go off road, mostly hunting and that kind of stuff, it looks great and gives me a bit more clearance.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought the vehicle for the looks and to pull my motorcyle trailer to the track. So yes it is a street queen But it should look rugged Do I need anything for the rear???
Thanks for the tips.
Now where should I buy these componets from?
Ed

·
Registered
911 Posts
i got my spacers on ebay., front and rear, 40 bucs for the rear and 120 for the fronts, ill be selling them soon in about a month because i will install the Fox shocks that i will get from All-Pro

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
just a hitch and wiring harness set up. Contact ready lift directly and they will take care of you.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Even though it's 2WD, a lift will still allow it to go places it couldn't before.

In comparison, my wife has a 2WD quad that I lifted, and it made a huge difference in where it can now go.

I say go for it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts