Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
I'm still debating if I like mine. if they didn't have the ugly chrome ring around the led lights they would look much better.

[/IMG]

·
Registered
321 Posts
are they easy to install? Can they be taken apart and the chrome painted?
Ya they are very easy to install. I've actually been asking around about the best way the seperate the lens without breaking it and nobody can seem to answer the question so I'm back and forth about trying it.

·
Registered
792 Posts
I have a neighbor who got them when he got his TRD (07) and a few of the LEDS are burned out---looks crappy when that happens.

·
Registered
341 Posts
ya I have been considering these too. Thinking about blacking out my lights on my TI Silver FJ and thinking that these may look good too. If I dont like them in the end, can always slap the others back on.:rocker:

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
wow those are cheap! I was looking at a set today over 200 bucks. you should be able to bake them to melt the glue then paint.

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
I painted mine with VHT nite-shade.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Just to be clear - these are *NOT* led turn markers, they use the regular bulb, just in a yellow tint.

They are a breeze to install (15-30 minutes tops)

As far as the looks...IMO they look much better than the "real' LED turn markers available. I will say that it is dependent on your trucks color though.

Silver works nicely!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts