Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Its only a short drive from SLC, I'm down! There's lots of trails surrounding the Vegas valley, like Mead and Pahrump. Did you decide on the date?

Sent from my AutoGuide App

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Bring it on!!!
I'm in.
Ok I'm already here but would love to hang out with So-cal crew again (was at SnT)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
June, All I need, is to find out, If we all want A Sunday start or A Friday. But the Crowd is Growing. This has the makings of a fun GTG, With Everyones Help.

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
If you need some local help let me know. Sounds like good times. :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Fridays usually work best for us workn folks 

Gett'n my $3 worth from AutoGuide App

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to Slimpkns Idea of calling it A desert run. I Think We should use the Title :砂漠 FJ Sabaku Run, Being that the Fj's Japanese.

·
Registered
833 Posts
im part of the 702fjcrew and im down to meet up with yall for a run as long as its tues, wed or thurs! :cheers:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Friday start for those of us already burning vaca days for the official Summit!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Great idea! This reminds me of the annual AMVIV (A Mini Vacation In Vegas) where a few hundred Coopers are in Vegas for a week of fun. Hosted by the local MINI club. Fun event with people coming from all around doing organized car runs, car show, area with vendors selling and installing their goods. If you want to see how the micro cars do it just google AMVIV. Would be a really fun event with the FJ's. Makes me wish I still lived there, or at least close by.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts