Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
17,677 Posts
Count me in! Looking forward to talking and meeting other FJ owners and especially the Toyota trail team. I have at least four trails and maps put together for the event. chris

· Premium Member
17,677 Posts
Re: Thrill on the Hill 2007 Post Info

Brandon,
Well done! Thanks to the Toyota Trail Team, Desert Sun Motors, All Pro and the 40+ participants. Cool weather, all that rain helped on the trails. Looking forward to next year. For those who did not participate, you missed out on a great FJ event and all those prizes... I really like the Toyota Trail Team Hyration pack, hat, DVD's and t-shirts. Until next year, chris

· Premium Member
17,677 Posts
Peps,
I enjoyed meeting you and I had a blast riding with you in the All-Pro FJ. Awesome rig and it was nice to look at all the FJ accessories you had on it. To bad you had to leave early, we had some great stories being told around the campfire that night. I look forward to hanging with you at some other future FJ Cruiser event. I hope all is well with the AZ ticket? I will be touch by phone somtime this week to order more goodies from All-Pro.
chris

· Premium Member
17,677 Posts
I just received the "Thrill on the Hill 2007 DVD" yesterday in the mail. I would like to thank Brandon for a well done product. I know that this will be a hit with all those who attended the event. Can't wait until next year. Once again thanks Brandon and thanks to Desert Sun Motors for picking up the tab on this one. chris

· Premium Member
17,677 Posts
Thanks TomasMas! When the participants from the "Thrill on the Hill 2007" get the DVD, I believe they will be quite impressed. I like the short snippets on the various FJ Cruiser people and from the Toyota Trail Team. It is a very well done presentation on the FJ Event. Can't wait until next year. chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.