Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

· Supporting Vendor
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
For those of you wanting shirts, please let me know. I am going to be placing the shirt order soon. The shirts are gray with the Thrill on the Hill design shown on the back with all the sponsers. Great looking shirts.

· Registered
24 Posts
I've made my reservations, paid the fee, and am very much looking forward to the event. It will be nice to be up in the cool mountain air as the year moves into summer. I live in El Paso and I bought my Titanium Metallic from Desert Sun Motors. It will be great to see Brandon, Neil, and the Trail Team.

I may start with an intermediate trail the first day and get an assessment if my skills are good enough for the advanced trail the second day.

Anyway, it should be a great time.

· Premium Member
17,677 Posts
Re: Thrill on the Hill 2007 Post Info

Brandon,
Well done! Thanks to the Toyota Trail Team, Desert Sun Motors, All Pro and the 40+ participants. Cool weather, all that rain helped on the trails. Looking forward to next year. For those who did not participate, you missed out on a great FJ event and all those prizes... I really like the Toyota Trail Team Hyration pack, hat, DVD's and t-shirts. Until next year, chris

· Registered
626 Posts
To Brandon and the Toyota Trail Team (Central), thanks for a great weekend. This was my first event and the first time wheeling with my FJ. I would have never thought that I could get the Cruiser up on three wheels on Trail #5, thanks for the great job spotting Chris. My son and I can't wait until next year. I will post some pix so others can see how beautiful the New Mexico landscape really is. Thanks again.

paul

· Supporting Vendor
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Thank you all again for coming. This event was definatly successful. I will stay in contact with all of you when I get a picture slide show together and also when the the documentry is released. Hope everyone had a safe journey back home and we will talk to you all soon.

· fka fatbrat40
2,669 Posts
Thanks goes out to Brandon from Sun Motors for putting on this event, also
to the Toyota Trail Team, for the swag and the awsome runs, and to All Pro
Off Road for the great prizes..this was an awsome event can't wait til next year...it was good to meet all of the FJ owners and wheel with each of you, Jack took a nice hit on the rocks and was a good sport about it. Chris
thanks for the help on the bumper install..hope i get to wheel with you again
this year. Ron you crack me up..take care of those pretty wheels, Mike that
older FJ machine of yours Rocks!! hope that all of you will keep in touch..and
Peps thanks for coming out and bringing me the rock sliders. until next year
see ya in Ouray Co.
Kevin Brown:bandit:

· Registered
335 Posts
wow, so that was fun!!! i really enjoyed getting to know everybody and I really look forward to next year's event. I was really pleased with the trail team. They were so good with everyone, novice and experienced. I don't see any reason why anyone with a fj within several hours should not be there next year. I cant wait to see the video. I also enjoyed seeing everyones rigs and all of what people do to personalize their fj's. I have some pretty good pics that i will post soon. Thanks to Brandon and all the people that helped make a great weekend happen. Lots of fun on four wheels...
Matt

... here is the link to my pics from the rally, a couple of pics were taken by Rod Ness:
Flickr: Photos from voodooblue

21 - 40 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.