Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all!

I'm selling a complete Thule roof rack set that was on my Subaru Impreza Wagon. It has the 450 crossroad railing foot mount for existing factory roof rails (like on a wagon or SUV), Two 50 load bars,
and 1 599XTR Big mouth bike mount (the one that doesnt require you to remove the front wheel.. LEFTY COMPATIBLE!!). Also included is the 32 inch fairing (seriously cuts down on wind noise and helps the fuel economy a bit). I have lock cores on all parts with matching keys, and the master key if you need to program more lock cores.

The price for all of these things new would be over $600!!

Get a lightly used setup from me for much less than that.... I'm asking for $450obo

The only reason I'm selling is that I traded in the Suby for my FJ cruiser (without an OEM rack) and I ended up buying a spare tire rack to replace it.

The feet would strap right on to a factory FJ rack or anything else with factory raised rails. I just have no interest in a roof rack for my FJ right now, and prefer the ease of the spare tire rack...

I'd prefer local pickup (Morgantown, WV/ Pittsburgh area), but if that's not an option I can look into shipping costs...

On to the pics...

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump... make me an offer. willing to ship or part out.

if parted out the prices are as follows:

XTR599 Bike Pod (with matching lock cores) $130 + shipping

Load Bars $100 + Shipping

Fairing $50+ shipping

450 Crossroad railing mount: $100+ Shipping

1 - 4 of 4 Posts