Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am creating thread this so the folks on Cali/Corkscrew photo run can post links to their pictures when they get them uploaded.

Will upload mine as soon as I get home but I am in no hurry to do so. :)

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
I still can't figure out how to make my photos small enough to get them on the forum but I will have them on Front Range 4X4 and Rising Sun forums, but RS might be awhile. Great time with everyone though. I'm trying right now just to see if I can get one up or not....if you see one than I've did something right for once:clap:......:mecry:... it says its 2.81 mb's

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Thanks!!!! ....I swear we need a bow down smiley face!

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Thank you for posting your pictures..

You got one of the best shots of the 9am group that I was leading..

We only stopped here to try to catch a stray dog. We found out later the dog belong to the group of FJ's in front of us. I'm glad we stopped, because it turned out to be a great group photo.

I think this is the 9:30 Group at Animas Forks..

This is the 9:30 Group being passed by the 9am group. The 9:30 group left Animas Forks before we did.

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We were watching the drama with the dog unfold from above and were wondering what the story was. Certainly a bad place for a dog to be left on his own. Glad you were able to make the rescue.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
love your pics on flicker...just getting started on my fj ....cant wait to find a group to cruise with here in tex ,after seeing your pics im missing cali...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts