Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
141 - 157 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Love this thread. Crawling hard on a budget. Exactly what I'm intending on doing. Started out stock with sliders and working from there as a brokeish college student. I think you inspired me to run bumperless this weekend. Maybe no sway... Maybe

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
Any updates? Really want to see where this goes/went next. :)

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
Thanks! Love that he still has the floor mat in back. :lol:

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #146 ·
Hey good timing... literally had some sheet metal work finished up this weekend. Fenders are in, no more holes in the floor, and most of the cage/body pieces are in.

Really stunning how not having the wheels turning in the open air behind your head quiets thing up...

Got much of this sort of thing done (looking up from open driver's door).

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
Awesome! Can't wait to see more. :)

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
His flat fenders are so dope

So fun to ride in his rig with the roll cage..it's like a tank. I have video of rolling baja style in it. NUTS, feels so safe..solid like a rock.

His newest mod..he has made his door into a shield

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
Mike- Dude, your rig is looking mighty awesome!

·
Registered
920 Posts
Simply awesome. I think as our trucks get older we will see more and more people getting more "extreme" in their mods. Heck, we already are.

·
Registered
463 Posts
damn man im truly jealous of everything you have accomplished with the FJ keep it up i cant wait to read more! :cheers: plus hoping to see more updates haha

141 - 157 of 157 Posts