Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I see we have some newb's here,so lets get a b.c run going again its been to long.I run on sundays and keep thing kid and family friendly.So post up if your in for a run and well sort out dates soon, all skill levels welcome and will pick trails that work for all...... :clap:

·
Registered
281 Posts
I'm in, lemme know dates. And I sit stock, so don't be shy newbies

·
Registered
223 Posts
I would be in for the right place and time, I got midterms for university coming up so a heads up would give me time to make up an excuse to get out writing one or two.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I would be up for it. I tried a couple of trails out near chase in the summer (got some custom pin striping done in the process). Wouldn't mind seeing more of the bc back country.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im thinking mid feb will sort out trails once we know how many of us are coming and what they want to see......any ideas from you guys help also!!!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
do you any trails that will bring us to some ghost towns around here? I know there are some headly way and up there but thats good 3 plus hour trip to get there. Most of the trails will be snow covered.....that means good 4x4 chains and lots off digging. ...lol

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
well lets get it fixed joel little duck tape and some jb weld good to go.....how are you liking the rtt ,does it hold up to our wet weather up here ?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I would probably be game to get out sometime in mid to late feb or so.....

·
Registered
281 Posts
Like I said before I'm in except. I go on call weekend of 25th. Mid feb looks cool. I know some harder trails eg Harrison west. at least minor bc pin striping. Vrock hale creek.

As for abandon towns mines... Britannia mines not the museum, but up the F.s.r. I've got a couple of aging trail books for south western bc 4x4

·
Registered
591 Posts
I plan to hit Harrison West sometime in Feb for some camping and wheeling with a fellow FJC owner here in Vic. Maybe could meet up if that's the area you guys plan to head to....

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I plan to hit Harrison West sometime in Feb for some camping and wheeling with a fellow FJC owner here in Vic. Maybe could meet up if that's the area you guys plan to head to....
we will be more than likely be on one of those sides give me a pm and shoot you some of my info and we can figure something ...you trying to get to the tubs?

·
Registered
591 Posts
we will be more than likely be on one of those sides give me a pm and shoot you some of my info and we can figure something ...you trying to get to the tubs?
We're pretty open...tubs would be nice, but to get there from the island, it's easier and faster to go through Whistler. If we end up there, that's fine, but the plan is wheelin' and camping.
It seems we are planning more for late feb/early march now. I'll keep an eye on this.....

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
there are tubs on both sides .....lol even if you miss this run ,pm and ill come out and play with ya either way.

·
Registered
591 Posts
there are tubs on both sides .....lol even if you miss this run ,pm and ill come out and play with ya either way.
Yes, but they are mostly at the north end of the lake. Taking a ferry from Nanaimo accross, then through Whistler is much faster than starting from KM 0 at the Sasquatch Inn. ;)

But ya...when I know details, I'll check in with you.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Mid to late Feb might work for me

·
Registered
281 Posts
Let's pick a day 12,13 or 19, 20 either weekend

1 - 20 of 70 Posts