Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lownslow here, just bought my first fj today. 2010, bright yellow 4x4 with almost 100k. 66 years old, a few 100k miles on Harleys full of memories. Now to create some new ones with the wife and the fj. I am a complete ignorramous about fjs, hope to learn here. lownslow out

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome from NC! Go to General discussion section and look at FJ Cruiser special edition guide. Lots of useful information in the forums.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm happy you treated yourself and your loved one to a magnificent vehicle. The harley-davidson life is a cold, cruel lifestyle. HD was a cool-guy lifestyle but this faded when boomer, bike-owners got too old to pick up the bike if it fell.

Welcome to FJC's! It's time you and partner enjoy time together vs. going places, wrassling with an antiquated machine that was cool many years ago.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Hi lownslow, welcome from central Ohio!
Here's to many adventures as you learn

·
Premium Member
16,451 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Admin
6,867 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
🍻 🍻 🍻

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
Welcome from Texas. I've got a sporty with VH pipes that wakes up the neighbors. Luckily, a lot of my neighbors are old riders so they don't mind. They've been watching me mod the FJ and telling me stories. Gotta love old bikers, friendly and full of stories that end with 'and then the ambulance showed up.'

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome from Ontario Canada! I’ve had my FJ for a year and I’m 60 so I know how you feel! This forum is a great place to start ... you can search for anything. There are only a few differences between 07’s and 14’s and you’ll pick them up as you explore!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts