Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale: smoked R and L front turn signals. These are made with aftermarket clear turn signals that were tinted, so you won't get the orange OEM plastic showing through. These look awesome, and really change the look of the front of the vehicle. Smoked using VHT Nightshades, and finished with 3 coats of clear.

Plenty of visibility when turn signals are on, even in daytime. Only selling because I'm going with a different look. See pic below for them installed on my 2007.

$60 shipped for the pair.

Attachments

·
Registered
516 Posts
Do you have any pictures of them lit up? Are there any scratches or anything in the finish?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a scratch in the clear coat about an inch long on one of them - you can see it in the top pic on the right side, in the round area. I think I took a tree branch there. There are a few other small nicks as well, I don't think any that stand out. I can try to get a clearer pic of the finish, if you want.

Sorry, don't have pics of them actually blinking, but visibility was just fine in daylight and of course at night. The turn signals I used were aftermarket and looked just like these here. That gives you an idea of what they'll look like when lit up, with the circular pattern.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts