Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the BFG LT295/75/R16 fit on my 2008 TT...?

I did raise the front so that it is even with the rear... I have 285's on there right now and would like to go a little larger...

Has anyone put these on their FJ...? Will they fit\look good...?

Thanks in advance...

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
I had 295's in the Nitto Terra Grappler with level lift and no rubbing while on pavement with mudflaps removed. Rubbed when offroading. Not all 295's are the exact same size and every lift is going to vary as well.

·
Registered
82 Posts
295/75-16 typical roll out (dia.) is approx. 33.2".. as other member said, different tire mfg have different size, best to check with tire mfg. spec data. This will also depends on your wheel offset (backspacing). If you're using rim width of 8.0" ~ 9.0".. it's likely you have to use around +0 ~ -10mm offset to clear frame rail. Lower the offset, more of the rim stick out. :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
They will fit but I would say chance are good you will need the body mount chop done as well if you want to eliminate any chances of rubbing

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
something you should consider too, they may not rub while your driving normal streets, but things change when you get on bumpy roads and start wheeling. The wheel at times get's shoved into the pocket. You'll need to truly test the fit by going wheelin.

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
something you should consider too, they may not rub while your driving normal streets, but things change when you get on bumpy roads and start wheeling. The wheel at times get's shoved into the pocket. You'll need to truly test the fit by going wheelin.
x2:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts