Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Everything is spoken for

Hey guys i am getting rid of my stock tires and wheels, $200 for the complete set of 5, stock size 265/70r17, only about 2,000 miles on the tires, local pickup only

Also recently upgraded my winch cable so i have a 5/16 x 100 foot steel cable, free to whoever wants it, local pickup only

Attachments

·
Registered
876 Posts
Hey guys i am getting rid of my stock tires and wheels, $200 for the complete set of 5, stock size 265/70r17, only about 2,000 miles on the tires, local pickup only

Also recently upgraded my winch cable so i have a 5/16 x 100 foot steel cable, free to whoever wants it, local pickup only
Andii I think I have a buyer for your wheels and tires, one of the guys from COTTORA. Let me PM him and direct him over here.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Andii,

I'll take those wheels and tires off your hands...

They'd go nice on our FJ80.

PM me and give me your location, etc. I'm here in Parker but can come by with my pick-up and grab them at a convenient time for you. Stogies will be in order....

'Twas great to see you Sunday.

Fred

PS- while I'm at it, I'll snag that winch cable for my future winch

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Andii,

I'll take those wheels and tires off your hands...

They'd go nice on our FJ80.

PM me and give me your location, etc. I'm here in Parker but can come by with my pick-up and grab them at a convenient time for you. Stogies will be in order....

'Twas great to see you Sunday.

Fred

PS- while I'm at it, I'll snag that winch cable for my future winch
excellant PM on the way

1 - 5 of 5 Posts