Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Well Joel let me be the first one to step up to the plate here. I'll take one! I must commend you on your effort to be probably the most entrepeneurial vendor on here. Talk about starting from scratch!Thanks Joel

·
Registered
464 Posts
Joel! Count me in too. What a great product you came up with. Simple yet they look stunning from the pics you have up. Nice job.

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Joel, now that we're up on the Active topics board you may get more action. i found you under the Parts section. Hopefully all my fellow Silver Foxes will follow suit and everyone do Joel a favor, don't say count me in if you don't intend on following through! Titanium Ti-- Killer header .

·
Registered
464 Posts
Joel, now that we're up on the Active topics board you may get more action. i found you under the Parts section. Hopefully all my fellow Silver Foxes will follow suit and everyone do Joel a favor, don't say count me in if you don't intend on following through! Titanium Ti-- Killer header .
Yes exactly. I'm in 100%. Thanks for the Ti comment. Thought it was kinda cool. :)
whoo hoo 100th post too!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Please put me down for one. What are my limitations for the engraving? Logos, script? Thanks.

Steve

·
Premium Member
6,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Please put me down for one. What are my limitations for the engraving? Logos, script? Thanks.

Steve
Basically a free for all for engraving. I do the engraving last on each part, one by one, in my garage. If they all said the same thing I'd get bored.

Text is easy. I can send you a render before I run it for you to approve. Logos and stuff would be best in a *.dxf file (universal CAD), but send me any idea and I will do my best to accomodate. I can draw up a dxf if need be.

Limitations: Short answer: None

Ooops... there is one. Face engraving only! No underside, sides, ends. You won't see them much anyways.

Cheers!

Joel

·
Premium Member
866 Posts
ok i want in!

with 4 letters on the other side.

T

·
Registered
158 Posts
Count me in!

·
Premium Member
6,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
any breaks for locals? :)
Can't do much better than these group buy prices guys... Believe it or not, local shipping is more expensive than shipping to our friends in the USA. If you wanna make arrangements to meet up or come pick it up I might take a couple bucks off for the saved shipping.

Cheers,

Joel

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Hey Joel, Merry Christmas! I think the end of January is more than enough time. I'm really surprised we haven't made ten yet so i'm posting this once more to get us back on the active topics board. I'm liking the FJ logo and either Slither on the other side or the MUDPIG. Gotta love it. Hope things are panning out for you. Talk to you soon.

·
Premium Member
6,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey Joel, Merry Christmas! I think the end of January is more than enough time. I'm really surprised we haven't made ten yet so i'm posting this once more to get us back on the active topics board. I'm liking the FJ logo and either Slither on the other side or the MUDPIG. Gotta love it. Hope things are panning out for you. Talk to you soon.
Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!

Thanks, rarelibra, you've been added.

I bought an anodize studio so I can cut the lead times on these things. Lookin' forward to making them all for these group buys.

Joel

1 - 19 of 19 Posts