Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

TJM new winches

5K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  wavellan 
#1 · (Edited)
Were proud to introduce TJM Stealth winches. These are in our opinion the best bang for your buck. But with that being said I will be testing one in our company 4runner over the next several months to confirm what I already believe.

When TJM set out to do a winch they could have done just anther cheap winch that the market is flooded with or they could have done a super high end winch with air compressors.

Instead they looked at what people wanted and needed and tried to put it into one clean affordable package. I think they did a great job and we plan to make these an available option with our bumpers with what we feel is a fair price.

These winches are complete with Not only a 100 feet of 5/16in synthetic black winch rope but also come with a wireless real time winch controller, (real time means no delay when you hit the button). The winch also comes with a high end hook that locks open and has a release lever to ensure safety at all times. A TJM Aluminum fair lead, and shut off externally mount able cut off switch so you can cut power to the winch when not in use.

It's a great package they have put together and the powder coating matches our bumpers:)

$699.00

Any questions please let me know.

See less See more
#2 ·
Option for hitch mount?

#7 ·
NICE ! :bigthumb:

#8 ·
Nice winch and priced well!

#11 ·
Has anyone had any luck getting a hold of TJM for customer support? My TJM winch is no longer retracting the line. I have filled out the form many times but never receive a response.
I assume you tried calling the El Cajon CA branch. I've had follow through issues but they eventually replaced my air compressor free of charge. 5yr Warranty!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.