Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Are you a TLCA Member?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just trying to find out who all out here are TLCA members. If you're, please post the reason(s) why. If you're not, please post why not. And if you don't know what the TLCA is, send me a PM.

Thanks,
Art

·
Registered
141 Posts
I am a member. Goes along with being a member of the Tall Corn Cruisers. :)

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Yup. Love the mag too!

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
tlca.org (Sorry to give away the secret. Some won't PM you though. ;))

M

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
tlca.org (Sorry to give away the secret. Some won't PM you though. ;))

M
I'm sorry Mo, you can't be blabbing out site address like that. They are not a supporting vendor.

Kidding! :lol: :rofl: By the way, the Socal TLCA just adopted a trail too. I saw Mark at the last meeting. I guess the Socal FJCs are a step ahead. :)

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
I'm a member too!

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
I'm also a member of TLCA, love the magazines!!!:rocker:

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Been a member for a loooooong time (#9632) !!!

Awesome magazine !!!

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
In my sig line......

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
I'm a member. My nephew had the cover photos for November/December and I do believe January/February (can't find it at the moment). Great articles.

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
In my sig! Joined after I got me an FJC! Now we have two FJC's. Next is a FJ40, old school style!

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
haven't got the number but joined probably a month or so ago..

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
21,000 registered members on here and only 32 folks that are TLCA members? That seems low. I know there's got to be more FJ Cruiser owners in the TLCA...where you all at?

·
Premium Member
1,728 Posts
21,000 registered members on here and only 32 folks that are TLCA members? That seems low. I know there's got to be more FJ Cruiser owners in the TLCA...where you all at?
Answering roll call.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Sir Yes Sir! Lt Johnson reporting for duty Sir. New TLCA member Sir. About 4 months into it Sir. By the way...LOVE my new TT Sir!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.