Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
One is just the site's decal, there are only four participating manufacturers (it seems that way to me).

Off-Road.com, Lightforce Performance Lighting, Skyjacker, National Drive Train
I wouldn't mind a few of those, even though I have no skyjacker or National Drive Train stuff... You could always stick the ones which you don't have on your rig in on your tool box or something like that too!

·
Registered
136 Posts
putting stickers on a truck when you don't have the parts to go along with it=lame
Agreed but I heard that you gain 10 Horse Power for every sticker you put on. Nicht war...?

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
I'm in! Worst case scenario, I can always give them to my buddy's kids, they love stickers.

·
Premium Member
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
One is just the site's decal, there are only four participating manufacturers (it seems that way to me).

I wouldn't mind a few of those, even though I have no skyjacker or National Drive Train stuff... You could always stick the ones which you don't have on your rig in on your tool box or something like that too!

I dind't read that far into it. I thought there was more than that. oh well. I want lightforce lights anyway. They are awesome.

edit: You mean the four companies in bold. :lol:. my wife always says I don't pay attention.

·
Registered
225 Posts
putting stickers on a truck when you don't have the parts to go along with it=lame
If you like a product well enough, you can still advertise for them. I cannot afford bud built skids yet, but I sure have his sticker on my ride.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Nice find, I could go for a few extra HP!!!!:rocker:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts