Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oscar, just wanted to wish you and Jenn happiness and well being for the rest of your lives. :clap: Congratulations on the marriage and hopefully we all can get together, do some wheeling, camping, drinking, music, fun, and livin the dream!

Congratulations buddy :cheers:
-Matt

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Thanks Matt much appreciated.Thanks to everyone else for the support and kudos !!!! Here are a few pics. I'll post more tomorrow.:bigthumb::clap:

Dad, Mom & best man Oliver little bro.

Group pic.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Congrats Oscar!
muchas gracias compadre!!!I heard you saved the day in Ouray? Largos on the Big Island was following the Ouray threads.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Congrats bro. Sorry I couldnt get to Maui. Hope you had a great time! Great sunset group pic. Did you take any off roading pics?

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Congrats bro. Sorry I couldnt get to Maui. Hope you had a great time! Great sunset group pic. Did you take any off roading pics?
it's all good.I have a bunch on offroading pics.I'll post them tomorrow.
More places to wheel on the big island.

Congrats!!!
Thanks Dave...

·
Registered
1,884 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Grats Oscar! So... will Oscar III get a Ti as well? :D

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Looks like it was a great wedding! I know you've been planning hard and saving lots for the event. Congrats to you and your lady.

Enjoy married life and we'll be waiting for Oscar III.

:D
no kids just yet.But with my luck I might just have one pop out.:mecry:

Grats Oscar! So... will Oscar III get a Ti as well? :D
Thanks.Dont jinx it Tony.:mecry:
:rocker:

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
In UCLA? crazy what a trip.Tell her you know Oscar & Jenn with the FJC.She is going to trip out.

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
SWEET! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Love that pic of the two of you and the sunset in the background.

Next time we hit the trails, I'll have to remember to bring a bottle of bubbly for us to celebrate at lunchtime.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
SWEET! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Love that pic of the two of you and the sunset in the background.

Next time we hit the trails, I'll have to remember to bring a bottle of bubbly for us to celebrate at lunchtime.

Cheers!
ohhh very nice like the sound of that.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
We just chatted. We were cracking up about it. She said you took them wheeling off the 2 fwy once.

Freaking small word :rofl:
small world.Monica & Dave are awesome friends.We've had our share of offroading adventures.

Oscar, great pics! Glad everything went well. You have a good looking family. We will need to all get together and party!!
Soon before summer is over.:cheers:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts