Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Will you be attending the 2010 FJ Summit ?

• I'm planning to be there !

Votes: 61 50.0%
  • Ummm, I'm not sure yet.

Votes: 36 29.5%
  • Sorry, I can't make it this year.

Votes: 25 20.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooooo, are you planning to make the trip this year or not ???

·
Registered
235 Posts
Yep, I will be there. I have a one month break mid-end july from Paramedic school. Already have 2 weeks scheduled off from work for the trip. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
201 Posts
I have done a lot of the trails there. Would be cool to do them with a bunch of other FJ's. I want to try Black Bear this go around.

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
I have done a lot of the trails there. Would be cool to do them with a bunch of other FJ's. I want to try Black Bear this go around.
There might possibly, maybe, I'm not saying anything for sure, be some new trails this year... but you didn't hear anything from me :)

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It would be great if there did happen to be some new choices this year. However, even if there isn't I think many Summit veterans go exploring in their own small groups. Adding some choices will increase the chances of keeping the interest of these folks and that's a good thing.

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
I'll be there, mostly to see friends. I'll probably be wheeling in AZ or UT prior or after.

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hate all of you that are so close....I would love to go but time will tell.
31 1/2 hours each way for you . . . still doable with one week's vacation. Two long days driving each way. I came close to driving straight through (23 hours) but then decided to stop for a few hours rather than arriving in town at four in the morning.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Now that I'm only a couple hours away, there's no excuse for me not to attend. Looking forward to meeting everyone:cheers:

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
31 1/2 hours each way for you . . . still doable with one week's vacation. Two long days driving each way. I came close to driving straight through (23 hours) but then decided to stop for a few hours rather than arriving in town at four in the morning.
I did it once but I'm not sure I have the will power to drive through Kansas again. :). The gas is really what would kill the trip for me

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
I think it is a must do trip if you are on the forum or have a FJ.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I'm gonna simply say NO I will not be attending events autoforums holds

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Um, the event has nothing to do with Autoforums. it is run by FJSummit.org

Autoforums lets them organize it on the forum, but that's the extent of the deal.

So you'll need to come up with another excuse.

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
I think it is a must do trip if you are on the forum or have a FJ.
Must do eh, looks like I have to go now.

I'm planning on being there.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Um, the event has nothing to do with Autoforums. it is run by FJSummit.org

Autoforums lets them organize it on the forum, but that's the extent of the deal.

So you'll need to come up with another excuse.
I'm going to agree with the "screw autoforums" sentiment :bigthumb:AND the statement that autuforums has no control whatsoever of the summit. :bigthumb:

There is a small chance I will be there, but I just can't plan that far ahead right now.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I live close to Ouray so I will be there again, might even drive back and forth everyday to save some money on lodging. I would like to convoy to the summit but it will be more like a short commute.

·
Registered
246 Posts
My Wife"s Birthday (milemarker) is on the 22 ,so We won't make it this year. Any one going to be up there the beginning of July? We might head up before her B-Day. Hang out in Telluride...

1 - 20 of 61 Posts