Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Will you be attending the 2010 FJ Summit ?

• I'm planning to be there !

Votes: 61 50.0%
  • Ummm, I'm not sure yet.

Votes: 36 29.5%
  • Sorry, I can't make it this year.

Votes: 25 20.5%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
My Wife"s Birthday (milemarker) is on the 22 ,so We won't make it this year. Any one going to be up there the beginning of July? We might head up before her B-Day. Hang out in Telluride...
Poor excuse, my wife's birthday is on the 23rd, and she want to be in Ouray for it.

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
My daughter's birthday is on the 27th. We celebrated it in Ouray last year. You should have seen her face when everyone on the CB was wishing her a Happy Birthday....

:bump: this thread to the Active Topics page....

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Of course I'll be there... I still need to win the supercharger! I plan on being there a day early again to stuff swag bags with the crew. I'll be towing the tent trailer and staying at the 4J+1+1 again.

I hope it isn't as dry and dusty on the trails this year.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm hoping to be there especially since I've had to work through the last two. I figure I can head up Rio Grande Resevoir Road over Stoney Pass and be there from my house in about 2.5 to 3 hours with some interesting roads enroute.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
im planing on being there but it all depends on work this year

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
This year will be number three for me. The wife ended up loving it last year, which gives me license to go again THIS year. :lol: Of course there will be a trip out to Moab either before or after the Summit (don't know which yet).

·
Registered
936 Posts
Of course I'll be there... I still need to win the supercharger! I plan on being there a day early again to stuff swag bags with the crew. I'll be towing the tent trailer and staying at the 4J+1+1 again.

I hope it isn't as dry and dusty on the trails this year.
I figured you would be going Brian, but you are going to have to fight me for the supercharger this year :lol: I plan on going early also so maybe we can do some pre-running and if they need some help with the summit I can do that also. I plan on staying @ the Ampitheater CG again and if it keeps up the snowing like it has the trails will be opening up late this year we just got dumped on big time this week! hopefully the trails will not be as dusty as last year.

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Well, I originally voted that I wouldn't be attending, but have got approval for the time off from work.

So, booked a KOA Kabin, am looking foward to getting away to the mountains!

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
I'll be there!!! Can't wait....

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Did you have to add the smiley face after getting one of those 'message too short' errors? :lol:
ha no it was more of a 'as if you didn't already know' thing

·
Registered
838 Posts
We're going for the 3rd time, an absolute blast.

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
I've been looking on here and Youtube for the video of last years Fj Summit dance! Can't remember the actual title to the video!??

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
I hear that there's going to be Jort Contest!!!

21 - 40 of 61 Posts