Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went by dealership today looking for a Sandstorm for my buddy....saw they had a VooDoo Blue 2009 in showroom floor.

Crawled underneath and looks like they STILL did not listen concerning the rear diff and e-locker vent tubes. They have not changed location at all....still the vent on rear diff and still the elocker up around rear axle. :(

This was on a 5AT with Convenience Group and Upgrade Package 2 installed plus roof rack.

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Too bad... But, at least they reinforced the front fenders!

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
81 Posts
Went by dealership today looking for a Sandstorm for my buddy....saw they had a VooDoo Blue 2009 in showroom floor.

Crawled underneath and looks like they STILL did not listen concerning the rear diff and e-locker vent tubes. They have not changed location at all....still the vent on rear diff and still the elocker up around rear axle. :(

This was on a 5AT with Convenience Group and Upgrade Package 2 installed plus roof rack.
Vent tubes locker diff TC and all are the biggest hoax of this forum..... you don't need to do that..... a check valve IS inserted at the open end and avoid any fluids entering..... like a scuba..... an HOAX.....:lol:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Vent tubes locker diff TC and all are the biggest hoax of this forum..... you don't need to do that..... a check valve IS inserted at the open end and avoid any fluids entering..... like a scuba..... an HOAX.....:lol:
Really?? Or has this beer I’m drinking made me overly gullible?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts