Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of 6:30 PM today I became the proud owner of a 2008 FJ Cruiser. My new baby is Titanium Silver with the convenience package CQ, differential lock, tow hitch and roof rack. A big thank you to all of the forum members who answered my questions, gave your opinions and helped me make the big jump. This is just the beginning of a new long term relationship with my FJ. Let the fun begin.

Phooey :clap:

·
Registered
534 Posts
woohoo....they are so much fun to drive.

congrats!

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Congrats on the new FJ and welcome!

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Congrats on your new baby!!!!:cheers:And welcome to the forum!:wave::bigthumb:

Also be sure to keep your wallet out, cuz once you start modding that thing you won't stop.:D

·
Registered
194 Posts
How much OTD? And congrats!

·
Registered
639 Posts
I hope you love yours like I do mine.
So how was your first day? I got stuck in the mud with 28 miles showing. It is a blast!
Have fun!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
congrats and welcome to the family, once your in you can never leave

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Welcome.. You'll enjoy it.. Ron

As of 6:30 PM today I became the proud owner of a 2008 FJ Cruiser. My new baby is Titanium Silver with the convenience package CQ, differential lock, tow hitch and roof rack. A big thank you to all of the forum members who answered my questions, gave your opinions and helped me make the big jump. This is just the beginning of a new long term relationship with my FJ. Let the fun begin.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Wow! Congratulations.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Congrats! Enjoy your new cruiser.
Chuck:)

·
Registered
630 Posts
Bet you can't keep it stock for a month. You're done.

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
Prepare yourself for the constant "what is that?" questions! WELCOME!

·
Premium Member
17,095 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
467 Posts

Congratulations and welcome to the "modness"!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you for the warm welcome. I actually drove to work grinning like an idiot this morning. My first purchase for the new baby will be some Wet Okole seat covers and I'm sure it will be off to the poor house for me once I start. Thanks again and as soon as I figure out how to do pictures I will post some.

phooey

1 - 20 of 25 Posts