Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those limey Brits on the BBC show Top Gear attempted to kill a Toyota. I think anyone who owns a Toyota will get a kick out of this:

YouTube - Top Gear: Killing a Toyota Part 1

YouTube - Top Gear: Killing a Toyota Part 2 (a)

YouTube - Top Gear: Killing a Toyota Part 2 (b)

They also did a review of the FJ despite it only being sold in the US. For those of you that have seen Top Gear reviews they are not shy about calling a vehicle a "piece of rubbish" if they don't like it. Seems they were impressed (make sure you read the entire article):

Toyota FJ Cruiser - Dude, there's my car - Features - Top Gear

·
Banned
2,364 Posts
Wow! I always wanted to be a "trendsetting young surf god"... Ok, NOT! Fun read though. I had no idea that TopGear had done a piece on the FJ - I do remember seeing the episode when they tried to kill a Toyota - one of my favorites!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
TOP GEAR is on BBCA on Monday nights. They usually run two episodes back to back....Always good for a laugh....And even interesting now and then. I pick up BBC- America on Direct TV.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
llol he loved it also us viewers will be getting a top gear hosted by adam corolla and 2 other hacks i hope its one 3rd the cool of the bbc top gear and if you want to down load the top gear episodes check final gear.com

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow! I always wanted to be a "trendsetting young surf god"... Ok, NOT! Fun read though. I had no idea that TopGear had done a piece on the FJ - I do remember seeing the episode when they tried to kill a Toyota - one of my favorites!
Ha ha.....yeah they start out kinda ripping on the FJs styling, but said they loved the vehicle at the end of the article....I've noticed they do this a lot with vehicles they like....they are quick to trash a vehicle if they don't like it so it says alot about thier impression of the FJ :eek:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts