Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

It seems to be a very active forum around here! I'm very glad to be part of you guys, and to see that the FJ can be either appreciated in Heavy Off-road setup or City dragster :laugh

Let me then introduce myself, I'm from Brittany (West French's peninsula) and a recently happy driver of a topless FJ >:D

I am pretty sure the car is already known around here as the previous owner was here and told me about the forum.

But, let's stop talking and start showing...

I don't know exactly all the options... I have to check all my files. All I know is: I'm in love. Great handling, great sound, and very rare in France... Good opportunity to create conversation with strangers on parking lots ;)

I have a lot of adventures plans for it, it will definitely not stay on tarmac...

I'm sure I will find here plenty advices for the next projects in this wonderful toy (what a predestined name :laugh)

Cheers mates!

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Love the looks of topless FJ!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Welcome! Not sure I've seen that fj on here before, but it's one of the better looking FJ chop-tops that I've seen

·
Premium Member
2,204 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Bienvenue from Vancouver, Canada! I've been to Saint-Aubin-du-Cormier, Vitres, St. Malo, Cancale, Fougères and Mont Saint Michel.

·
Admin
6,512 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
:cheers:

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Welcome!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts