Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Torasport / ARB Safari Snorkel Super Special Group Buy

Hey guys thank you for all your input and we are going to offer 4 products.

The safari snorkel SS410HF is the price leader and we need to hit 10 or more to get the exceptional price. We will offer the new FJ's with the cyclone air intake a good discount as well. -PM me for pricing.

There are only 17 of the SS410HF in stock and 5 of the SS415HF due in June 15th. So if you want to be in on the SS415HF you need to place your orders in now. The SS415HF's can go out when they come into port.

The Group Buy is for SS410HF at a price you won't see again.

If you like the price please go to our website Redirect and go ahead and process your order and write in the customer notes your FJ handle and we will run your card for the agreed price, not what is on the website. Once we hit the required 10, not before, and I will email you what number you are in the GB.

We will also offer pricing for the IPF- 868CS lights and full length roof racks but there are only 6 fit kits left so if you want one you will also have to PM me. These we can ship right away.

If you want recovery gear - you need to PM me exactly what you want and I can get your pricing.

Thank you for all your help and let's knock it out of the ball park on the
SS410HF.

Rose:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Snorkel PM Sent.

For everyone, what is the difference between the 410 and the 415?

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
I believe the 415 is for vehicles which came with the all terrain package, based on safari's website.
from what i have seen there are only two snorkels, one for the 07 without the cyclone air cleaner and the one for the 08-09 with the cyclone. The difference is the size of the tubing running through the fender.

If you have the TRD CAI, get the 08 with the larger tubing, it is easier to match up to the opening of the TRD box.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
If price is right on the snork for an 07 I am in.

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Same here. I would be in for an 07 model if there is no difference.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I would also like to understand the difference between the two models. How do I know if I have the Cyclone filter? I have an 08 TT.

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
I would also like to understand the difference between the two models. How do I know if I have the Cyclone filter? I have an 08 TT.
You have it. You'll need the SS415HF.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
08 TT should have the cyclone filter. Just looked on my 02/08 built Titanium FJ and it does not.
i believe the cyclone only came on those 08-09 with the offroad package.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
I take one. I have 2009 with Cyclone Pre-cleaner ( Offroad PKG ) Sent email already.

Let me know when to pay.

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
I'M SOOOOO PISSED! I JUST ORDERED MINE AND GOT IT FRIDAY!!!!!!! :flame:
:lol: So my luck. Happy for you guys though. :rocker:

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
You ever plan on doing a GB on Bushwacker Fender Flares???????????

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Well I have a 2007 I'm thinkin I'll install the cyclone and get the SS415HF. I'd think that there would be no need for a TRD Cold Air intake afterwords.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Just ordered mine

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Snorkel PM Sent.

For everyone, what is the difference between the 410 and the 415?
I believe the 415 is for vehicles which came with the all terrain package, based on safari's website.
from what i have seen there are only two snorkels, one for the 07 without the cyclone air cleaner and the one for the 08-09 with the cyclone. The difference is the size of the tubing running through the fender.

If you have the TRD CAI, get the 08 with the larger tubing, it is easier to match up to the opening of the TRD box.
You are likely to be right. I was just going off of safari's website, but I didn't understand what a tire package would have to do with it.

2006-2008 1GR-FE 4.0Litre-V6 P RHS SS410HF
2008 model with All Terrain Package 1GR-FE 4.0Litre-V6 P RHS SS415HF
wow - all info is right - Toyota offers an Off Road Package on the mid 2007 and up models - so unless you bought the package you don't need the SS415HF - the SS410HF will work

thanks
rose:clap:

1 - 20 of 122 Posts