Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Ok, found the front coilover shock mount bolt torque setting, but still could use the sway bar bracket #s.

·
fka BLACK HAWK
2,312 Posts
i hope your right about them listed spark plugs on page 1 because the ngk-6619's i put in suck after 200milesat about 10mpg's

·
Banned
6,390 Posts
銀チタン;2019109 said:
Thanks. Assuming the information could be, if necessary, modified here and a sticky based on.

Sticky status votes? All say "aye".
can this be stickied? Please...:rocker:

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
It's so sticky I can't pry my laptop screen open.

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
銀チタン;2320256 said:
Sure you said that right?
Possibly not.

One too many Ganjas today.

·
Banned
6,390 Posts
come on Chris, make this a sticky already! this is a great source of info when doing a quick look up for specs! I used this today!

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
come on Chris, make this a sticky already! this is a great source of info when doing a quick look up for specs! I used this today!
Not within the realm of the lowly status held, here.

I Google on iPhone to find thread. Very handy.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
good thread

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Weird (my) manual doesn't list curb weights (missing here too).

Lbs: (4x2-4079) (4x4AT-4343) (4x4MT-4332)

Also, total height with stock roof rack (don't have that info).

·
Registered
191 Posts
Weird (my) manual doesn't list curb weights (missing here too).

Lbs: (4x2-4079) (4x4AT-4343) (4x4MT-4332)

Also, total height with stock roof rack (don't have that info).
Probably because the curb weight and stock height varies with wheel and tire options.

There was actually a recall at one point. Dealers had to change the door sticker because some of the curb weights were miscalculated depending on wheel and tire options.

I went to the dealer for alignment and they saw my VIN had the recall and needed the revised sticker. Then the mechanic saw I had changed my wheels, tires, and suspension. So he just ticked off the box on the paperwork and said "Done".

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Good point - just curious why then they list curb weights and height (only) to roof-line in 2012 & 2013 brochures.

Probably because the curb weight and stock height varies with wheel and tire options.

There was actually a recall at one point. Dealers had to change the door sticker because some of the curb weights were miscalculated depending on wheel and tire options.

I went to the dealer for alignment and they saw my VIN had the recall and needed the revised sticker. Then the mechanic saw I had changed my wheels, tires, and suspension. So he just ticked off the box on the paperwork and said "Done".

·
Registered
264 Posts
銀チタン;2019109 said:
Thanks. Assuming the information could be, if necessary, modified here and a sticky based on.

Sticky status votes? All say "aye".
Aye.

I agree this should be a sticky. However, the engineer in me says we should all contribute to find a source for these numbers and reference them in the sticky.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts