Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

81 - 82 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Edit: For the spelling errors that I noticed. I'm sure Delancy will find more.
Don't take offense, Brian.

Awl in phun.

This threads content, participants, and response was predictable from the onset.

I do applaud Mir's efforts and documentation, and not to be contrary to any given members previously provided data, but because he did it the correct way.

I'm to a point I'm not suggesting any product or vendor, directly, because I've grown disenfranchised with the "mine's better, because it's mine" attitude that permeates through every thread on any forum, and feel like it's an impossibility to accurately portray experiences or products, without the approval of the masses.

Negates any real benefit of experience, in my opinion, but in this event, I think there's a companies reputation at stake, wether anyone wants to agree on that, or not.

If looking at the effects that this forum alone has had in the demise of a few vendors, that still maintain a decent standing on others, this is a powerful tool and it can harm the business, as well as increase various components and vendors, wether deserved or not.

As for the TC Front components, I still think they suck, but not because of travel, quality, service or any other reason than they're IFS. Hahahaha.
(merely for humorous content.)

Lighten up, y'all. If anyone's getting their panties in a wad over this, take two steps back from the keyboard, a deep breath, and chill.

No point in beating a dead horse.

·
Registered
783 Posts
銀チタン;2138626 said:
Don't take offense, Brian.

Awl in phun.

This threads content, participants, and response was predictable from the onset.

I do applaud Mir's efforts and documentation, and not to be contrary to any given members previously provided data, but because he did it the correct way.

I'm to a point I'm not suggesting any product or vendor, directly, because I've grown disenfranchised with the "mine's better, because it's mine" attitude that permeates through every thread on any forum, and feel like it's an impossibility to accurately portray experiences or products, without the approval of the masses.

Negates any real benefit of experience, in my opinion, but in this event, I think there's a companies reputation at stake, wether anyone wants to agree on that, or not.

If looking at the effects that this forum alone has had in the demise of a few vendors, that still maintain a decent standing on others, this is a powerful tool and it can harm the business, as well as increase various components and vendors, wether deserved or not.

As for the TC Front components, I still think they suck, but not because of travel, quality, service or any other reason than they're IFS. Hahahaha.
(merely for humorous content.)

Lighten up, y'all. If anyone's getting their panties in a wad over this, take two steps back from the keyboard, a deep breath, and chill.

No point in beating a dead horse.

Start the SAC already!

81 - 82 of 82 Posts