Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys have these IN STOCK? You guys are authorized dealer correct? Support the vendor who support the forum (yes I am kissin arse). Keepin the income within the community.
Any specials on them?

Looking for a set.:thinkerg:

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Do you guys have these IN STOCK? You guys are authorized dealer correct? Support the vendor who support the forum (yes I am kissin arse). Keepin the income within the community.
Any specials on them?

Looking for a set.:thinkerg:
Yes we are a Autherized Dealer and we can get them but we do not have any instock.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's the time frame getting these?
Or do you have the manufacturer ship directly to me?
Just trying to get an idea on how long to get these to me?
Same price being offered, rather see a supporting vendor get my business.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I would order directly from Total Chaos. There are great to work with and will do custom work if needed. Also, usually quick turnaround time.

What's the time frame getting these?
Or do you have the manufacturer ship directly to me?
Just trying to get an idea on how long to get these to me?
Same price being offered, rather see a supporting vendor get my business.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If the price outcome is going to be the same(which seem to be). And a supporting vendor here is going to benefit on the deal. I rather support those who support us here.
This forum is totally different than any other forum that I have been involved in. Both members and vendors.
I am really in no rush to get them, but as long as it does not take way way longer.
This is my personal feelins.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did these shipped yet?
To Siri NYC

·
Registered
472 Posts
If the price outcome is going to be the same(which seem to be). And a supporting vendor here is going to benefit on the deal. I rather support those who support us here.
This forum is totally different than any other forum that I have been involved in. Both members and vendors.
I am really in no rush to get them, but as long as it does not take way way longer.
This is my personal feelins.
I can't agree more!:cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts