Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few used parts laying around that could be of use to someone else and their rig. Parts will be shipped from 97007.

Total Chaos Lower Links. Good condition with obvious signs of use to the powder coat (rock chips). New Heim joints recommended. $300 shipped.

Toytec Billet Bump Stop Spacers. Mounting hardware included. $45 shipped.

Msg me if you have any questions.

Attachments

·
トヨタ Master
6,428 Posts
Re: Total Chaos, Baja Rack, Toytec, ARB

You mentioned a Baja Rack?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I did have some Baja Rack accessories to sell but they’re sold already. Forgot to leave that brand name out.

I will have my Baja Rack Flat Utility Rack for sale soon but I’m not shipping it. Even if the buyer pays.

I have a few used parts laying around that could be of use to someone else and their rig. Parts will be shipped from 97007.

Total Chaos Lower Links. Good condition with obvious signs of use to the powder coat (rock chips). New Heim joints recommended. $330 shipped.

Toytec Billet Bump Stop Spacers. Mounting hardware included. $45 shipped.

GZila Maxtrax Mount for Baja Rack Flat Rack. Maxtrax amounting Pins included. $75 shipped.

ARB 47L Fridge Freezer Travel Bag and Wireless Remote. Like new. $75 shipped.

Msg me if you have any questions.
You mentioned a Baja Rack?

·
トヨタ Master
6,428 Posts
Re: Total Chaos, Baja Rack, Toytec, ARB

Sorry, I did have some Baja Rack accessories to sell but they’re sold already. Forgot to leave that brand name out.

I will have my Baja Rack Flat Utility Rack for sale soon but I’m not shipping it. Even if the buyer pays.
I've got a place in Everett/Seattle area that can store it for me. Let me know when you're ready to sell and $$, etc. I'm not sure I really want one but if the $$ is right, I'm thinking about an RTT.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts