Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,

I may have missed this in the NSSE topics but was there ever an agreed consensus by the forum members on how many NSSE's made it to the U.S.?

Seems initially it was thought only 53 made it but that was later changed to at least 87.

Has there been an update to confirm or revise this last number of 87?

Thanks!!

·
13,674 Posts
51 Option Pkg #3 . ;) Seriously, we'll never know. Not every one of them in the world is going to find it's way on here to check in.

Nor is it like with Chevrolet that'll tell you we made X amount of this year, of this color, with this or these option(s).

Attachments

·
4-Corners Moderator
5,201 Posts
Yeah they had a check in thread here on the forum hoping for all NSSE owners to check in but after they passed 51 people on the list they started thinking the 88 must be true but I definitely think there is more. Ive seen a fair number of NSSEs and I don't think I would have seen as many as I have if there was truly only 51 or even 88.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys--too bad Yota did not make this public on the actual production for the 2011 TT's & NSSE.

Using the planned 2,500 TT production count for 2011 and if we knew the actual TT production then simple math might tell us the NSSE count. But I guess like you said-- we may never know the actual numbers.

Wonder if Yota Corporate could/would tell us anything on production?

·
13,674 Posts
I know. I'm one of them. ;) I came here looking to verify the BS story, 'Hawaii Special Edition', I got at the stealership. And I never left. :lol:

Maybe you're seeing some '11 TT's since all the NSSE's had different exterior options on them? At quick glance, the only thing giving them away is the lack of dash top gauges.

:smoker:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts