Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
re: TOTH 2013

TRDParts4u was a proud sponsor of the 2012 TOTH and had plans to attend. Another rear diff failure just before the event had my FJ in the shop. :flame:

Back on the calendar for this year!

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WILSON,

I know we Missed You..!

However, you still managed to provide some really nice Prizes for the Participants. Greatly Appreciated..!

Thanks, You are the Best...

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,564 Posts
Looking forward to another great time at the TOTH! :wave:

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Archy Chris,

You really made the trip worth while. The run to the Tunstall Site was Awesome. :bigthumb: Super Nice that we get some History included in a Run. Most people do not realize how lucky we are to have such an expert along.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,564 Posts
Archy Chris,
You really made the trip worth while. The run to the Tunstall Site was Awesome. :bigthumb: Super Nice that we get some History included in a Run. Most people do not realize how lucky we are to have such an expert along.
Thanks Q808! Trying to get info and permission to see a new site this year.

·
Premium Member
1,518 Posts
Archy Chris,

I want to be a Regulator! Wait, I'm a Democrat. I guess I am a Regulator! :lol:

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Did my first TOTH last year. I will be heading out again. It is a great time and highly recommended.

Also a big fan of the Archy Chris tour's.

Alex

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
This is my first TOTH and I am looking forward to it. My wife and i have a 13 TT and enjoy it in it's stock iteration. Also, Wilson IS the BEST! We had a great time at Jamboree with him!

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Woo Hoo!

We are in! First time attending!

See ya' there!

cheers,

dale

·
Premium Member
16,564 Posts
Looking forward to meeting some new FJC people at the TOTH! :clap:

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
I really really would like to attend this. I looked at the trails list and it seems they are either beginner or require (suggest) skid plates. Are there middle ground trails? Looking for something that will not be a gravel road, but not wanting to cover large rocks in oil either. Are the skids suggested because you will most likely use them or just as a safety factor in leui of navigating over stuff?

·
Registered
488 Posts
At the very least, rock sliders and a transfer case skid. If not, just let your spotter know (or, he/she should notice anyway) and they'll steer you in the right direction.

pun pun pun.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I'll see everyone down there. I'll be representing Toytec, so come say hi and we'll talk FJ.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
235 Posts
Shot Brandon and email and got one back; looks like I'll be fine. See you all there.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts