Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Shot Brandon and email and got one back; looks like I'll be fine. See you all there.
Right now my mind is on Summit in 3 weeks, but we will also be at TOTH for our very first time and equally excited about it! I hope to have enough experience by then to not be a complete noob! :thinkerg:

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
When is the DFW crew leaving for TOTH? We need to make reservations for the dogs to stay at the kennels.

:wave:
I usually leave Thursday morning (10 hour drive) and go it alone. A convoy would be great! I like to leave early enough to not be setting up camp in the dark. 8am would be good

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
We will just try and catch up down the road. Can't drop dogs off in Southlake until 8 am on Thurs and not paying for Wed night...an extra $125. Yes they are spoiled rotten.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I would love to do this. Cant this year though, but it looks like a blast and I would like to get back to my home state. I will plan on this next year! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Okay, I'm in! My first trail ride in the "new to me" FJC... very excited to be a part of this, looks like a great time!
I have a feeling I'm going to need some sliders for this... any vendors out there offering event specials and willing to bring a set out with them (pre-paid of course)? I would like them to be bolt on and ready to go type... not raw.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Okay, I'm in! My first trail ride in the "new to me" FJC... very excited to be a part of this, looks like a great time!
I have a feeling I'm going to need some sliders for this... any vendors out there offering event specials and willing to bring a set out with them (pre-paid of course)? I would like them to be bolt on and ready to go type... not raw.
If you get a set, I'll take a can of spray paint. I usually have a couple extra cans laying around for touch ups after trails. :lol:

·
Registered
263 Posts
We will be there! Heading out from Oklahoma City as soon as I get off work. We will probably arrive about 1:30-2:00 am Saturday morning.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
16,564 Posts
Check with Wilson TRD4U.com and Demello for some great deals on sliders. Both vendors will be coming to TOTH. :wave:

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
I can bring a set if you go with All Pro, I will be representing them there. I believe they have a special on for it to. Call Curtis at 951 658 7077. He will know the details. I am headed out Wednesday and will be there Thursday morning is the plan. I have room for a set in my trailer.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
I can bring a set of round or hybrid sliders, we have them both in stock. Just give us a call 951-735-4417

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
PLEASE shoot me a PM if you found a pair of glasses in a hard black case. They are my wife's prescription glasses and were last seen Sunday night. We have unpacked everything and cleaned out her FJ and they cannot be found. Thanx!

21 - 40 of 41 Posts