Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The video that was shot at the TOTH is now up at the trailteams web site.

We are now somebody.

·
Premium Member
17,098 Posts
Fatbob,
That's a nice video! Congrats to all the participants featured. Chris

·
Registered
636 Posts
Pretty sweet little video. Way to go Tomas Jr!!!!

·
Registered
599 Posts
That was great! It was nice to see everyone represented.

·
Registered
202 Posts
OOOHhh... Dan, now your a Superstar! "Im up for anything and everything!" Can I have your autograph!! :cool:

Awesome recap of a teriffic weekend!

·
Registered
636 Posts
OOOHhh... Dan, now your a Superstar! "Im up for anything and everything!" Can I have your autograph!! :cool:

Awesome recap of a teriffic weekend!
From now on, I will be referring to myself in the third person so.....Dan does not sign autographs, but for you Sean, Dan will sign one for you. :rofl:

·
Supporting Vendor
394 Posts
Thanks to the Trail Team for giving our event the opportunity to have such a cool video. The video we are doing is currently in the editing room as we speak! I will keep you all informed on its ETA when I get one.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Thanks to the Trail Team for giving our event the opportunity to have such a cool video. The video we are doing is currently in the editing room as we speak! I will keep you all informed on its ETA when I get one.
Anybody here anything about the DVD? Was it canned?

·
Supporting Vendor
394 Posts
Sorry guys. I was on the phone today with the editor making a few changes to the dvd. I have been playing phone tag with him for a month now. I can't wait for all of you to get a copy. It will be in the mail soon.

·
Registered
876 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts