Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is for a set of ToyOutfitters LCAs and UCAs, they are used but never touched a rock. These LCAs are the ones withOUT the adjustable johnny joint, and they were custom ordered with beefier tubing than they usually supply which is another plus about these (1.75" X 1/4" wall DOM tubing).

Selling for $375 + shipping

I bought these from MADMARK a while back and never got the chance to even install them. He repainted them blue, I can get pictures tomorrow if you would like.

I'm gonna be going with a 3 link Dana 60 in the rear within the next year hopefully and don't want to weld on a beefier LCA mount to my frame twice. Selling these because of ^^^^^^ and to pay for a dual battery set up.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump new price $375 for everything.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont see ANY rust on them, new grease in all holes. Paint has some bumps but you won't be looking at these things unless you're under the truck. Not sure the mileage but joints look great not too mention they're BEEFY as SH!T.

I got them from MADMARK for $425 about a month ago.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Are these still for sale?

·
Registered
524 Posts
Let me know if you change your mind.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Guys,

These are up for sale for $350 + shipping or you can come get them locally. I bought them for $425 and never used them. Email [email protected] if you want them.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
email sent

·
Registered
886 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts