Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a set of Factory all weather floor mats but since toyota pulled them all off the market can not find any I have heard that toyota is going to put them back on the market again when should our parts guys be able to order them ?? any info on pre-order anything ???

·
Registered
201 Posts
I would not waste my money on them. Within 6 months of buying mine holes showed up where your heel rest when driving.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I too am looking for some and when speaking to my dealer last Friday, he said that they just released some for like 3 models (wanna say, but can't guarantee that the Camry was one of them) and that the new FJ mat was coming soon. He said it was basically the same design as previous except not as chunky. There is a set now on eBay that's going for $165 and has 8 bid, unreal. They are RUBBER people!

·
Registered
545 Posts
I would not waste my money on them. Within 6 months of buying mine holes showed up where your heel rest when driving.
You must be an AMAZINGLY heavy-heeled guy - mine are almost five years old, and when I hose them off and spray them down with a little Armour All, they look like new.....

·
Registered
460 Posts
I talked to my parts guy at my local toyota dealership and he showed me the new Tundra mats... They're super thin and cheap looking.. He said the FJ mats should show up soon but hopefully for anyone looking for a set they're not like the Tundra ones.. I fortunately found a like new set for my 2010 on craigslist for $80..

·
Registered
449 Posts
i realize that "FJ" symbolized items are pretty much bassarse and complete the FJ them on our rigs... but is it really worth it to pay $150 + on floor mats when you can go to the local parts house and pick up some regular ones for $20? just sayin.
I have the carpeted ones (my FJ was a demo package and had them) and am willing to let go for $50. but... nobody will want them cus their carpeted. haha. i know... it makes no sense to put carpeted mats in a truck with NO carpet. :rofl:

·
Registered
493 Posts
for as much as those cost i would look at some after-market all-weather ones, husky liner used to make some great products and ive seen something on here i think weather tech or something that is also a nice plastic mat probably worth the $
+1 on the Husky Liners.
Found mine off of Craigslist for $100 for a full set.:bigthumb:
Keep an eye out for them. They show up on the sale forum often enough,
but if the price is right, they usually don't last too long.

KyFJGuy

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just like the look of the factory floor mats and it matches my rear cargo mat. I hate the look of the carpet mats on a rubber floor. I might just have my carpet ones shot with line-x so they dont look so ulgy anything is better then the crap that is in there

·
Registered
52 Posts
I just went with the Husky liners for the front, cost about $65.00. Have a rubber FJ cargo liner on the way, cost $81.00 with shipping. With the nasty weather we have had, I just couldn't wait for the dealer to get the FJ floor mats in. Like the Husky's though!

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I would have liked the OEM all weather mats, but the price is just too crazy. Ordered the front and back seat Husky mats from StreetSide they seem like a bargain at $109 shipped.

·
Registered
460 Posts
The Husky's are definitely better than any I've seen... including OEM in terms of functionality.. The OEM are by far the best looking, but at $175-$300 for a used set on eBay, I can see why most people are going Husky.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I'll admit it, I want the FJ-branded mats if nothing else than the FJ logo and the fact that they so chunky and tough. I found a set for $100 locally for 5 mats, hopefully it pans out. :D

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
When I bought my 10 TT, the dealer gave me the Trail Teams rubber cargo mat...sweet...

And then they gave me a set of the carpeted FJ mats....which I promptly removed and now have stored in the attic.... (they are nice but not practical for dirt....)

When I "explained" this impracticality to the dealer from which I purchased my FJ....they agreed to cut me a check of up to $200.00 toward after market mats....with which I promptly went out and purchased a complete set of Husky Liners, and I could not be happier....

:cheers:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Just got my first oil change and asked the Parts Dept. about the all-weather OEM floor mats. He said that they are coming in here and there, they will release them for a few models at a time. They recently released the Tundra and the Sienna (huh, why is a minivan getting released before a proper SUV?) mats so he expects them to be in stock in a few weeks to a month or so. :clap:

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
You just got your first oil change? I think we got ours around the same time (a few weeks over a year now). How many miles do you have? Don't tell me 5K....I've got 30 :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts