Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Vendor
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Hello-who has map lights in their 07 FJ?
Quite a few people I imagine! Toyota FJ Cruiser is one of our most popular vehicle applications on the entire website.

If you have any questions or would like to see more pictures, please feel free to contact us!

(314) 205-3033 / [email protected]

Thank you,
Nick C.

·
Registered
879 Posts
We recently launched our new website, along with some new bulb model options. I agree, it can be a bit confusing, but please feel free to give us a call if you need any help making your selection: (314) 205-3033

We are happy to help!

Thanks,
Nick C.
I'm also struggling with your website. (It won't let me do a search by vehicle.) Which is the brightest white dome light that will plug right in to the stock socket?

Thanks,

·
Vendor
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

·
Registered
879 Posts

·
Banned
52 Posts
I received my order and now I feel like a total idiot because I can't even figure out "plug and play".

I tried to replace the Cargo light. The bulb I removed is on the left side of this photo, and the replacement pieces are on the right.

I plugged the replacement bulb-spring thingy into the LED lights and put it in, but it didn't work. I turned it around 180 degrees, still didn't work. I have no idea what the other part is for?

What am I doing wrong?

And yea, I know I'm clueless - can't even figure out 'plug and play'.

Thanks in advance for anyone's help.

:mecry:

Attachments

·
Vendor
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I received my order and now I feel like a total idiot because I can't even figure out "plug and play".

I tried to replace the Cargo light. The bulb I removed is on the left side of this photo, and the replacement pieces are on the right.

I plugged the replacement bulb-spring thingy into the LED lights and put it in, but it didn't work. I turned it around 180 degrees, still didn't work. I have no idea what the other part is for?

What am I doing wrong?

And yea, I know I'm clueless - can't even figure out 'plug and play'.

Thanks in advance for anyone's help.

:mecry:
It's okay! We've all been there (you should've seen me take the mirrors off my Ducati lol.)

The cylinder-looking adapter with the spring inside (festoon adapter) has a plug on it that connects to the LED board. Plug the correct adapter into the board, then put the adapter into the factory socket. It's "spring-loaded" so it can be compressed down to fit into the 31mm festoon socket you removed that bulb from.

If you need a walk through over the phone, please feel free to give us a call: (314) 205-3033

Good luck!
Nick C.

·
Banned
52 Posts
It's okay! We've all been there (you should've seen me take the mirrors off my Ducati lol.)

The cylinder-looking adapter with the spring inside (festoon adapter) has a plug on it that connects to the LED board. Plug the correct adapter into the board, then put the adapter into the factory socket. It's "spring-loaded" so it can be compressed down to fit into the 31mm festoon socket you removed that bulb from.

If you need a walk through over the phone, please feel free to give us a call: (314) 205-3033

Good luck!
Nick C.
Hi Nick,

That is exactly what I did, and it did not work. I even turned it around 180 degrees and it still did not work.

I then removed it and plugged in the old bulb, just to be sure the socket was working and the old bulb worked.

Perhaps it is defective?

I really appreciate your help.

·
Vendor
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Hi Nick,

That is exactly what I did, and it did not work. I even turned it around 180 degrees and it still did not work.

I then removed it and plugged in the old bulb, just to be sure the socket was working and the old bulb worked.

Perhaps it is defective?

I really appreciate your help.
It's unlikely, but certainly possible I suppose. It has to have the correct polarity and be installed securely into the socket. Give us a call and we will work with you to get it working: (314) 205-3033

Nick C.

·
Vendor
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
41 - 53 of 53 Posts