Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Just ordered these along with the mirror lights. The flee Bay stuff isn't worthy; ask me how I know. A dependable machine demands dependable parts. 3 year warranty speaks volumes. Ordered today and they shipped today! Thanks DD.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Nice! I'll have to give these a shot. I've yet to find LED that hold up in the my license plate. They all seem to start flickering after a while.

·
Vendor
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Nice! I'll have to give these a shot. I've yet to find LED that hold up in the my license plate. They all seem to start flickering after a while.
Our HP5's are incredibly bright and reliable:

And they are backed by our 3-year limited warranty

Nick C.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I plan on getting your mirror and license plate bulbs fo my FJ.
I would also be interested in replacing the bulbs on my 1996 T100 SR5. I've aleady had the headlight lens polished to let more light through since the lens has clouded with age, but brighter headlights would help even more.
I don't see the T100 on your site for replacement bulbs. Do have ones that would work?

·
Vendor
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
I plan on getting your mirror and license plate bulbs fo my FJ.
I would also be interested in replacing the bulbs on my 1996 T100 SR5. I've aleady had the headlight lens polished to let more light through since the lens has clouded with age, but brighter headlights would help even more.
I don't see the T100 on your site for replacement bulbs. Do have ones that would work?
I believe you are looking for a simple T10 (194) bulb

Nick C.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Shipping charges are WAY too much for a single purchase such as license plate bulbs.
License plate bulbs can be shipped for under 75 cents via USPS

·
Vendor
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Shipping charges are WAY too much for a single purchase such as license plate bulbs.
License plate bulbs can be shipped for under 75 cents via USPS
We offer free-shipping for U.S. forum members. Please feel free to send us a PM to receive the code.

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Vendor
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
81 - 96 of 96 Posts