Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's one on PureFJCruiser here (843 pages)...

...and this monster right here (3962 pages).

The second one appears to be the "definitive guide," but I was just curious as to which one applies to what.

What's the difference? :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Has anyone noticed the manual missed to explain the access doors? There's a section on the front door, and one on the back door, but I couldn't find anything on the access doors.

·
Premium Member
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Most of the manual is common to all years. The engine is the big difference.
Yes, but what's in the nearly 4,000 pages the other one has?

·
Premium Member
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Has anyone noticed the manual missed to explain the access doors? There's a section on the front door, and one on the back door, but I couldn't find anything on the access doors.
Haven't gotten there yet! :lol:

·
Registered
60 Posts
The 843 page manual is just not complete.. im working on piecing together a complete manual to post here on the forum. Im working on also having it printed and spiral bound for garage use and keeping an copy on the thumbdrive i keep in the FJ with various repair videos and a spreadsheet that contains an inventory of the tools I keep on board for reference.

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
"having it printed and spiral bound"

Just FYI, I own a set of the factory manuals, and it is 7 volumes, six of them are 2" thick. Around a foot of shelf space.

·
Registered
19 Posts

Just FYI, I own a set of the factory manuals, and it is 7 volumes, six of them are 2" thick. Around a foot of shelf space.
When you Google factory manuals all that I've seen is 3. How can I find the other 3? Who publishes it?

·
Registered
60 Posts

Ya Ive got a stack of about 7 inches printed.. and staples will spiral bind up to 6 inches @ $5 A book... figured Id split it into 5 or so books including the wiring diagram. I sent you a PM wasn't sure if you saw it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
If you have an electronic copy, I’d love to “borrow” it from you 🙏🏻
Im very very close to having it all like probably 20 or so pages short in the Supplemental Restraint System chapter.. Im trying to get a complete copy to make available here on the forum. Most links on here are 23 years old now and are broken or lead to incomplete information.. ive pieced together what I have from every source I could find.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts