Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

61 - 80 of 119 Posts

·
Vendor
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Re: FS: FJ Cruiser Reverse/Backup LED Bulbs! Installation Video Inside!

I need to get some of these XP50's ordered. So happy with the Diode Dynamics light bar I have. Cheers Nick.
It will definitely brighten things up when you are backing up!

Thanks for your support!

Nick C.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts

·
Vendor
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #63

Diode Dynamics LED + flasher Install details for 2010 FJ Cruiser. http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/member-build-ups/289609-developing-boontoolies-27.html#post6614234

Nick, although we had a bit of confusion at the onset, I just want to say that I am more than happy with the full compliment of LED's all the way around. These are very fine products.

You are welcome to copy my install photos and use as you desire.
I apologize for the early confusion, but I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with the LED upgrades

We appreciate you taking the time to help forum members with that flasher module replacement. It can be a bit tricky, but those pictures are very helpful

:smile

Nick C.

·
Registered
27 Posts

I have a 10% off code from Paul that expires today. I'm doing my next order now.

Can we combine the free shipping forum code with Paul's code?

I know I should send you a pm for the shipping code (about to do that).

Gavin

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Vendor
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #65

I have a 10% off code from Paul that expires today. I'm doing my next order now.

Can we combine the free shipping forum code with Paul's code?

I know I should send you a pm for the shipping code (about to do that).

Gavin

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
PM Response sent!

Thanks Gavin

Nick C.

·
Vendor
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Re: Toyota FJ Cruiser Reverse/Backup LED Bulbs! See Install Video & Comparison Photos

who are your Canadian suppliers?

EDIT: Disregard, I found the distributor map on your site.
For anyone else who might be looking for an authorized dealer, here's our locator tool: Dealer Locator

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Vendor
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Re: Toyota FJ Cruiser Reverse/Backup LED Bulbs! See Install Video & Comparison Photos

I've purchased my map lights & side mirror lights from Diode Dynamics and I'm satisfied so far. My next purchase is the back up light.
Thank you for your support!

Nick C.

·
Premium Member
250 Posts

I installed the XP50 back up bulbs earlier this week. Worth every penny!

·
Registered
20 Posts

Just ordered interior and back-up lights. Thanks for the Black Friday discount and for supporting this fourm!

·
Vendor
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #76

Just ordered interior and back-up lights. Thanks for the Black Friday discount and for supporting this fourm!
Thank you for ordering with us!

We appreciate your support

Nick C.

·
Premium Member
676 Posts

just installed my back up light, see photo for comparison to stock:

Attachments

·
Registered
972 Posts

just installed my back up light, see photo for comparison to stock:
Are those the XP50's? I am looking to order those today possibly.

Edit: Just ordered the XP50's and a bunch of other bulbs for my Tacoma and GF's 4Runner.

·
Registered
972 Posts

I got the new XP50's installed last night and all I can say is they are BRIGHT! They were kind of a pain to install because my hands are too big to fit into the back of the taillight housing so needless to say, my hands go pretty scratched up. These engineers at Toyota must have hands like a 10 year old girl. Anyway, here are some before and after pics I took last night:

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts

Before I pull the trigger, are these higher output bulbs safe on the factory wiring and housings? Thanks!

61 - 80 of 119 Posts