Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Re: Toyota FJ Cruiser Tail Light LEDs! Plug & Play LED Flasher / See Installation Vid

The Smart Tap should fit all FJ Cruiser model years, SmartTap CF18 LED Flasher Module though the listing may need to be updated.

Thanks!
Nick C.
It does fit, but not all the features work. On my 07, everything works except the arrival/departure lights. Others with the 2012+ models, from what I have heard, have other features not working as well.

Not trying to bash the product Nick because I love the other features. It would be nice if the arrival/departure lights worked, but not the end of the world.

·
Vendor
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Re: Toyota FJ Cruiser Tail Light LEDs! Plug & Play LED Flasher / See Installation Vid

It does fit, but not all the features work. On my 07, everything works except the arrival/departure lights. Others with the 2012+ models, from what I have heard, have other features not working as well.

Not trying to bash the product Nick because I love the other features. It would be nice if the arrival/departure lights worked, but not the end of the world.
You are absolutely correct, and I apologize for not remembering that detail. We try to list all of the vehicle incompatibilities, but it's a difficult process.

I certainly wish it worked as well!

Nick C.

·
Registered
972 Posts

I gotta say, the wig-wag hazard lights are pretty bad a$$. Worth it just for that feature.

·
Registered
30 Posts

The departure works for me if I lock it twice. The arrival does not work however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts

Just did mine this weekend. Whoop!

·
Registered
30 Posts

Stock on the right.

·
Registered
122 Posts
The Smart Tap should fit all FJ Cruiser model years, SmartTap CF18 LED Flasher Module though the listing may need to be updated.

Thanks!
Nick C.

That's really peculiar. I've got a 07 and the arrival/departure function works on mine. Mine is June 07 so I wonder if they had changed something. Curious when your rigs born on date is.

·
Vendor
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
21 - 32 of 32 Posts