Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have four (4) brand new, never mounted new in box Toyota wheels in flat black. These are genuine Toyota wheels ( PTR20-35080) and not replica's like on EBAY. Have them in storage and can provide detailed photos upon request.

Asking $1,500 and prefer local pick up in San Diego, CA area.

·
Registered
264 Posts
@NYChief I was curious, but I also don't understand the pricing:

$220 each

$229 each

!!!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Am I mistaken or are these still available new from Toyota for sub $250/wheel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
12,787 Posts
If you have an issue with the price, a distasteful mod, the conditions of the sale or the seller, please contact the seller directly via PM/Conversation.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was told these were NLA from Toyota. If Toyota brought them back I over priced them and will re list at market.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As I thought, Toyota dealers will not release these wheels without a VIN for Trail team specific vehicle and limit the number sold. Try ordering these from the few that advertise online and the order will likely be kicked back. That being said, I have adjusted the price to $1500.00.

Local Pick Up Only in San Diego area.

·
Registered
9 Posts
As I thought, Toyota dealers will not release these wheels without a VIN for Trail team specific vehicle and limit the number sold. Try ordering these from the few that advertise online and the order will likely be kicked back. That being said, I have adjusted the price to $1500.00.

OK, thank you.
I'm in Orange County...very tempting....

·
Premium Member
167 Posts

I bought these exact wheels from my Toyota dealership for $880 for 4 of them. I wasn't asked about vin at all.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts