Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fuel Pressure Test Question - Toyota Special Service Tools

Hey all!

I'm looking to test the fuel pressure on my 2007 FJ. The service manual states that I need a SST (T-Joint) and an SST (Fuel Tube Connector).

Does anybody know if these two fitting can be bought at a "Fitting" store, or am I required to purchase/rent them directly from Toyota?

If I'm able to purchase them from a fitting store, what's the common name and size of the fittings? If I'm required to purchase them from Toyota, what's the Toyota part number? :nerd


1 - 1 of 1 Posts