Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a post by bcsfj about the trail teams being in Texas, here's some more pictures from the Trail Teams and a little insider info for ya'll...

The East Coast Team was the last to get our new Trucks and we actually took delivery of the new trucks when we got to Baytown before the weekend.
Here are some pics of the Trucks getting unloaded from the trailer...

It was an amazing feeling... it was like X-Mas came early... and then the next day we put these brand new Trucks to use for what they are made for... breaking them in on the obstacle course that we built for this event.

There are some more pictures in this ONLINE ALBUM of some of the Trucks that we used from the Central Team.

All the Tacomas on the Trail Teams are TRD Supercharged and outfitted with ARB Bull Bars in the front with a Winch Line, Revtek Suspension Lift, Toyota Bilstein Off-Road Shocks 16" TRD Rims with BFGoodrich All-Terrain Tires.

I also ran into these ladies at my Lunch break:rocker:

should I do my first post in the "Pitbabes" thread if it's okay with "weatherNut":)

I will do my best to bring you pictures in addition to the ones that will be on the Toyota Trail Teams website.

Next stop for the East Coast Trail Team is Anderson, SC so if you're in the area come meet us and check out these cool new trucks.

Later guys/gals
Ahmed
(Assistant ECTTT)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Sweet! Thanks.

Here's me at a Trail Team event in California. (notice the beer, I was having a great time)

Here is the wife having fun.(again notice the beer from above photo, I was having a great time)

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
>>All the Tacomas on the Trail Teams are TRD Supercharged and outfitted with ARB Bull Bars in the front with a Winch Line, Revtek Suspension Lift, Toyota Bilstein Off-Road Shocks 16" TRD Rims with BFGoodrich All-Terrain Tires<<

I believe they have DeMello Off-Road Bumpers and sliders on them as well? I'm just sayin:)

·
Texican
8,572 Posts
>>All the Tacomas on the Trail Teams are TRD Supercharged and outfitted with ARB Bull Bars in the front with a Winch Line, Revtek Suspension Lift, Toyota Bilstein Off-Road Shocks 16" TRD Rims with BFGoodrich All-Terrain Tires<<

I believe they have DeMello Off-Road Bumpers and sliders on them as well? I'm just sayin:)
Jason, I included some pics of Shannons rig in there with his custom painted Demello bumper, all the Trail Team vehicles were equiped with ARB bumpers, the would have looked a lot better with Demellos on them, that is why I'm sportin' the Demello!

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Jason, I included some pics of Shannons rig in there with his custom painted Demello bumper, all the Trail Team vehicles were equiped with ARB bumpers, the would have looked a lot better with Demellos on them, that is why I'm sportin' the Demello!
Thats what I'm saying they do have our rear bumpers and sliders on them.:clap:

·
Texican
8,572 Posts
>>All the TACOMAS on the Trail Teams are TRD Supercharged and outfitted with ARB Bull Bars in the front with a Winch Line, Revtek Suspension Lift, Toyota Bilstein Off-Road Shocks 16" TRD Rims with BFGoodrich All-Terrain Tires<<

DOH! Thats what I get for workin' while sleeping! After re-reading it while awake it makes much more sense! :lol:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Do they run stock size tires?

·
Registered
449 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts