Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Toyota Trails is a high quality color magazine published 6 times per year, covering all Toyota 4-wheel drive vehicles including FJ Cruisers! In fact there has been a lot of great FJ Cruiser content recently. There is a kickin' article in the November/December issue of Toyota Trails covering your 2008 FJ Summit down in Ouray!

Got a great story about your FJ or an awesome event? Toyota Trails welcomes subscriber submitted content. It literally is your magazine.

For as little as $30 per year you can receive your own copy of this award winning magazine devoted to our passion - Toyota 4-wheel drives!

Contact the TLCA Administrative Office at 1-800-655-3810, or visit TLCA.org for more information! :D

·
Trail Snail
3,246 Posts
I lost an hour of sleep last night staying up reading that FJ Summit article .... Couldn't put it down!

Thanks TLCA for the great magazine.

Good interviews with Frogeye, FJ Funjunkie, and MrsTennesseesquire. :clap:

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
I didn't get this issue:(

I looked for contact info on the new site, but there isn't any. I just renewed about two months ago. It didn't lapse....

·
Registered
16 Posts
The latest issue is November/December, hitting mailboxes now. If you didn't pay for First Class mail, you won't have it yet. My USPS mailer has yet to arrive. That said, if it doesn't show up soon, contact:

"TLCA Admin" <[email protected]>,

There is contact information at the site, it's just (too) hard to find. Being addressed.

TJK

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Thanks, I'm on road now, will be home in a week, I'll check then, thanks. :)

Mike

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Toyota Trails is a high quality color magazine published 6 times per year, covering all Toyota 4-wheel drive vehicles including FJ Cruisers! In fact there has been a lot of great FJ Cruiser content recently. There is a kickin' article in the November/December issue of Toyota Trails covering your 2008 FJ Summit down in Ouray!
Awesome bro, I just noticed that your current issue is actually last issue on the link. Still good link though, I never saw that part of the site before :duh: hahah

·
Registered
16 Posts
We don't usually pub the magazine to the Internet before the 15th of a pub month. As in, 11/15 for November/December. Gives the paper magazines time to arrive before it hits the Internet.

And we may be a little slower this month as we transition into the new website and explore e-zine possibilities.

TJK

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I didn't get this issue:(

I looked for contact info on the new site, but there isn't any. I just renewed about two months ago. It didn't lapse....
Phone number for the Admin office is (800) 655-3810. We've recently updated the web site and the number hasn't made it on the front page yet.

Give our Admin, Jenn, a call and I'm sure she can help you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts