Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Come on Toyota Motor Corporation. No need to keep your marketing group working on picking out FJ Cruiser exterior colors. It's a no brainer. You need to offer the 5 basic original non-metallic colors!!! Scrap the "titanium" and "black cherry". This is a true off road "Rubicon capable" vehicle, not a poser. Here is a sampling of the 5 basic colors you need to offer...

TAN-1965

BLUE-1976

WHITE/CREAM-1979

RED

YELLOW

·
Registered
23 Posts
PLEASE!!! Can I have a red one? "Fire engine red""ducati red" I don't care just make it red and not MAROON (or black cherry) :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Since Toyota said, "We're marketing the enthusiates", you'd think they'd pick colors enthusiates would want, not for the general market. My '76 matched the color in of the labeled White-1979, wouldn't call that white tho, more of a cream.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Please, Please, Please------I don't want to stick out like a pice of trash on the beach, just let me blend in.-------The Tan would look soooo nice!

·
Registered
35 Posts
"pearl finish".... i think you're referring to that matte green at SEMA?? That would be VERY cool. Or maybe a grey matte finish (like titanium).

But really... is WHITE that difficult to produce?????

·
Registered
124 Posts
I choped this one and now I'm hooked. I cant drive one unless it's this color----Only thing better would be a matte finish. I know I'm not the only one.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I gotta say, I think I like that photochopped color you got going on there better than anything I have seen yet. Maybe a matte black finish would look even better.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
That looks absolutely sick!

Oh, and one more thing....

Hey FJ Cruiser #8, I see you like my avatar....

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
It's in the gallery bro, go nuts... want a different shade?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts