Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the link to the Dec. 01 TFT Run at the Badlands with the HoosierCruisers. It looks like it's going to be a good time with a few of the Illinois Regulars in attendance. We'll be supporting a good cause and meet up with a good bunch of TLCA Chapter members.

Look a little further down in the post for the Dec. 01 run info. For those of you that haven't been to The Badlands, it's a heck of an ORV Park with some outstanding trails!

I'm heading there with my son on the Friday night and scooting back home after the run. I'm doing the Chicago TFT Motorcycle run the following morning!

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/trail-runs-get-togethers/39032-indiana-toys-tots-event-nov-3rd-spurgeon-dec-1st-attica.html

Here's a link to The Badlands

Badlands Off Road Park - Indiana, 4x4, ATV, motorcycle riding, sand dunes, mud pits, rock crawling

·
Registered
716 Posts
Team Digger will be unvaling the FJC ford 9" Rear by Diggercustoms and Outback Offroad Gear. I will be putting to the test. Should be a good time hope to see a bunch of FJC there

·
Registered
299 Posts
I will be there looking to get as muddy as possible. I'm glad to see that other FJ's will be out for this event. I've been kinda lonely the last few events. Although the Trail Teams were out back in September.:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'll be there with some INTTORA guys. My truck has a few new toys now to test out.

Hope to see some familiar faces from the Cliffs trip a few months back

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
<--in

draggin down Goeb's and my FJ40's....after a great year of wheelin an FJ, I need to roll somethin....haha

watch for this behind a white Duramax...hehe

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rut Roh! Woody's getting serious! See you all on Friday night! I have a weekend pass from the warden!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Connie and I are planning on being there. Abul! Good to see your planning on getting the camel dirty! They look oh so pretty when covered in mud and such!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Should be a good sized crowd there Bobby! A few that were at the Cliff's are coming as well as some that weren't! It'll be a good crowd and your GF should enjoy herself!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is Dorian going to be standing around again with his hands in his pockets? I need someone to pose for Holy Cards!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey guys! I might have met a few of you at "The Cliffs" back in October. I tried to get out to the " Meet & Greet", but had prior commitments.Anyway, I've been waiting for my coilovers from Donahoe for the past few weeks, but with the Baja race and this short work week, they seem to be very busy. I planned on attending Badlands for the Toys For Tots run with my coilovers on, but they might not make it in time. I have tried to reach them today for an answer and no one was in the shop.
I am asking any FJ owners in the Greater Chicagoland area if they have any kind of used 3" setup they would be willing to sell, so I can get em on before next Friday. If anyone has any OME springs and shocks or something equivalent to it that they would be willing to sell, I'd take them off your hands.
I've already made hotel reservations and it would be nice to be able to fit my new SSR's on. If anyone could help or direct me to someone who can, I would be forever indebted to you. Thanks! FJ'S ROCK!

Erik

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am asking any FJ owners in the Greater Chicagoland area if they have any kind of used 3" setup they would be willing to sell, so I can get em on before next Friday. If anyone has any OME springs and shocks or something equivalent to it that they would be willing to sell, I'd take them off your hands.
I've already made hotel reservations and it would be nice to be able to fit my new SSR's on. If anyone could help or direct me to someone who can, I would be forever indebted to you.
Erik you can check with NotHisFJ to see if they have one. I honestly don't know of anyone on the board that has forsaken their lift.

As of now, looks like I'll be available to go! watch out people!
What are you bringing Brian? The FJC, the FJ40 ot both? Bring both! Pretty please! I wanna see that 40!

1 - 20 of 161 Posts