Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got the ToyTec adjustables on the front but the back end feels loose. What do you think would be a good match for the back? I'm not looking for more than about 1" lift in the back because of garage issues. Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
I've got the ToyTec adjustables on the front but the back end feels loose. What do you think would be a good match for the back? I'm not looking for more than about 1" lift in the back because of garage issues. Thanks
OME or toytech light coils, wil give you some lift but still settle enough to fit in the garage, Or you could keep the stock springs with a 1 inch riser and some adjstable damping shocks. OR one more route, you can get medium springs and put a couple of spring clips that will keep them compressed to a level you like. I havn't seen these used on an offroad vehicle, they are geared more towards street racers.

·
Registered
99 Posts
OME 895E, make sure you get the "E" springs, and N141 shocks. Cheap, strong and less lift than OME 895.

·
Registered
291 Posts
My garage opening is 7' ~I was a little worried because I installed the 2" rear coils and procomps in the rear and wasn't sure if I would get out,but I clear by 1/2" but then I also still have stock tires on, it does look like by the time I'm done she'll be living outside though....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts