Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

Jelopy and I have been looking at lifts for a bit, and we are starting to come together on a group deal. ToyTec is currently having a good deal on their lifts, and I just talked with Doug. If we can get a few people together and ship to one spot, he'll give us a bit better price.

Then, Jelopy has some room in his garage and we could take a day and lift a bunch of FJs. I'll bring the beer :)

Please let me know if you are in ASAP. They only have so many of their custom springs in stock... PM me for price...

Good threads about the lift:
--Bill

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dirtnation said:
why don't you check out the guys at Revtek and see if they can get you a better deal?
We did. Revtek can't sell to end users...

--Bill

·
Registered
702 Posts
I'm ready to go on this deal, but I was going to skip the shocks for now. I can't believe bill and I are the only ones ready to lift in Portland.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Ummm, why didn't you guys do this sooner before I moved? JK. Just got mine back from Trail-gear. Alls I got to say is I LOVE IT. LIFT ASAP!!! I am posting pics now. see you in a bit.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
I may be days away from getting my FJ now. If it gets here, I'm in. I'd order all the fluff - the 'third stage' I think on their website, inc longer rear shocks and diff drop.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Noisycow said:
I may be days away from getting my FJ now. If it gets here, I'm in. I'd order all the fluff - the 'third stage' I think on their website, inc longer rear shocks and diff drop.
I didn't even know you ordered one. Nice! What dealer?

--Bill

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Waiting on McMinnville.

Even sans FJ, I'd probably still go to this and help. That way I could learn a lot and it would help when it came time to order a lift. I just like to do installs myself if I can, not because I am cheap ... if something breaks I know how/where to find and fix things on the go.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
bigbill25 said:
Bump! This is a killer deal Portland peeps. Who wants it???

--Bill
I'd be in man, but OR is a few miles away. :)

If anyone in the opposite corner of the country reads this, PM me. I'm about to order, perhaps we could do the same.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Wow...I'd definitely take advantage of it if I was just a few hours closer! (...just found out there are no ToyTec installers here in Boise...)

·
Registered
702 Posts
I'm ready when you're ready.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
I think you guys should hold off on that for a while ... the weather is too hot ... relax ... have a beer ... lol ... wait ... put it off ... no hurry ...

OT: There was a guy in Craigslist that said he had a loaded Voodoo FJ brand new under MSRP first come, first serve .. so I called ...
$35k ... :( ... you know I'm getting impatient when I go to Craigslist lol .... Voodoo, Fusion MT ... if you see one at MSRP let me know.

BigBill - You seem to know where to go for 4x4 parts/accessories in PDX. I haven't had a 4x4 in a long time. Is 4wheelparts on SE 82nd
a good place for tires and wheels? I have a set of steel rims w/ 80% tread MTs for wheeling, 285s. Thinking about ProComps with 35"
Toyos for the street - I know, the STREET lol - excuse me whilst I pose. The first piece of business is cutting those front body mounts.

Finally found my digital camera so I can put my Lightning up for sale. Only one garage. Only need one truck.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts